Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey YouTube Posters: Can The Music!

In my quest for the perfect motorcycle I have viewed a LOT of videos. Some from Commercial sites like Motorcycle News but most from amateurs proud of their bikes.

For some reason most of these amateur posters seem to think that the viewers would prefer to hear their usually tasteless and inappropriate music tracks over the sounds of their fantastic bikes.

They might think this is the greatest song in the world, however I bet most of us think it's crap.

If I want to hear music, I'll plug my buds in and turn on my iPod. When I want to view motorcycle videos the only sounds I want to hear are those coming from those exhaust pipes.

Below are two examples of what I'm talking about. In the first clip you can hardly hear the bikes for the crap "music" thats playing.


The second example is perfect. Incredible exhaust music from the Yamaha FJR1300. Well done!