Thursday, May 03, 2007

More Posts Will Come !



Ok, faithful but mostly accidental readers. I know my posting frequency has declined rapidly.

Not because I have nothing more to say but rather because I have lots of other stuff to do.

There are a few topics I am working on that have been on the back burner.

I want to do a little piece on what I see as the Worldwide Insurance Scam and how insurance companies play on our fears and insure that, for the most part, they are at little or no risk.

The other issue thats been waiting for inspiration is this seeming necessity of our governments (on our behalf) sucumbing to demanding special interests groups for expressions of apologies and compensations for actions taken long in the past by dead or dying generations.

Like its my fault the Japanese were interned during WWII?

As well as my usual fluff on the foibles of todays society.

Fear not, I'll be back.