Monday, April 09, 2007

Westside Road Trip

Yesterday I took the opportunity of enjoying a glorious spring day with my 1994 5.0 Litre Mustang GT Convertible (topless of course) and the twisty Westside Road, which travels north/south on the west side of Lake Okanagan between Kelowna and Vernon, British Columbia.

I mounted a Canon SD600 digital camera to my passenger side visor and set it to Movie Mode.

These clips are for the sole purpose of showing you the beauty of this side of the Okanagan Valley and are in no way supposed to display any kind of dangerous or illegal driving.

In truth I have driven this road much more aggressively in the past but for legal reasons I tried to keep within the speed boundaries while still having fun.

I've driven this road literally dozens of times. Anyone not used to this road should use extreme caution.

Map

Due to the limited upload allowances, I chopped the video, which was a total of about 12 minutes into 5 separate clips.