Thursday, April 05, 2007

Whew...Close Call for Haley



Once again Haley Scarnato was on the bubble and, Thank the Good Lord, she survived!

Haley is the only reason I continue to watch this MOST BORING of American Idols. There isn't one of them that has displayed any kind of uniqueness or, for that matter, any genuine talent.

Only Haley's physical presentation keeps me looking forward to each week. Please Lord, keep her around for a while.

Speaking of Haley, I was watching a CNN recap of the show where a couple of Die Hard fans mentions that Haley is keeping all the Teenage Boys drooling, or words to that affect. "Teenage Boys"? Hello! Any red blooded male up to and maybe even over the age of 80 would experience delight at the visage of Haley.

Teenage Boys have not cornered the market on "Schwinnnngggggg".

Ok, so I've written nothing but fluff the last few posts. Bear with me. Spring has sprung and with it my muse has gone hibernating. He'll come back with a vengeance I'm sure.