Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dwight d'Eon Shows His True Colours



Dwight can't sing, and now everyone knows what most of have known all along.

Last night's performance was embarrassing for Dwight, especially when compared to the three others'. I almost felt bad for him.

Almost. His fans brought him much farther then he should have come. Up to the point where he embarrassed himself.

Personally, I don't think he ever should have been in the top 10 let alone the final four.

Tonight's elimination should be a no-brainer, but strange things can happen.

I actually liked Jaydee Bixby's performance last night. He's got some interesting stage moves and you have to love his confidence. For the first time, when he sang "Smiling", I didn't get the impression he was trying to be Elvis.

Carly Rae Jepsen was very good again. I knew Jake would slobber over her second song, he is so predictable. Is she putting on weight?

It's up to Brian Melo to lose this thing. This guy just keeps getting better and better. The confidence is oozing and flowing all over the stage when he's on it.

When the top ten started I thought "there is no one here that deserves it". But now I think Brian is a deserving choice for Canadian Idol.