Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Rate The Idol Judges



Zack Werner


Canadian and American

1. Zack Werner (Canada)

Zack is never afraid to say what's on his mind even if he may say it in a convoluted manner. Much like Cowell on the American side, I think the contestants respect his opinion above all other.

Zack knows what can sell, and really, that's what it's all about.

2. Simon Cowell (U.S.)

You gotta love Simon, without him, the show may not have survived it's first season and developed into the phenomena it is. Let's face, the judges are as much of the show as the contestants.

3. Farley Flex (Canada)

Without a doubt the most professional of the Judges. Very likable. Farley's only downside is that he's too nice a guy. Rarely gives severe criticism (and that's what we like to see).

4. Sass Jordan (Canada)

Like Farley, Sass is really a "soft" judge that praises when praise is not deserved.
But she can give useful advice and I love her harsh treatment of Dwight this year. Very unusual for her to have so much of a hate on for one competitor.

5. Randy Jackson (U.S.)

"What's Up Dawg", " Now Check It Out". Yikes. Very rarely does this goof say anything of value. Know what I'm sayin'?

6. Jake Gold (Canada)

I really don't like this guy, I don't care who he's managed. He's gotta feel it! Yea, right I wonder if this dude is as big a jerk as he seems to be on Idol. I hope not. As insecure as a new born puppy.

7. Paula Abdul (U.S.)

In a word: Useless. Meaning of no value to anyone. Get rid of this doped up dummy!