Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Greg Neufeld Eliminated From Idol



Yeah and your problem is?

I can't understand why the judges and Mulroney were so surprised and disappointed that this rather tediously boring fellow was nuked.

A pretty face can only get you so far. Greg's problem is that he didn't stand for anything, he had no "style" of his own. He is the type of person who gets lost in a crowd. No "Presence" and precious little charisma.

Greg's the type of guy that you want your daughter to bring home to meet you, but as a pop star, no way.

Mulroney's reaction was embarrassing. If he is going to make the statement that "Canada Got It Wrong" then he should have the Kahunas to state who he thought should be eliminated.

More surprising to me than Neufeld's elimination was that Carly and Brian Melo were also in the bottom three.

Brian's problem is a simple one to identify: He sings songs no one has heard. Dumb move. If this guy with the good pipes would sing something familiar to us all we'd like him a lot more.

Carly is my favorite and I'm constantly worried the Canadian Public can't see the talent in this girl.

She has what Greg doesn't, Style and Charisma.

I think she need to cut her bangs, I think that's the problem there.

For the life of me I can't understand why Dwight d'Eon is still around, not even in the bottom three this week. Hmmm..maybe Canada did get it wrong?