Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Haley Weak, Still Looks Great



Ok here is my Idol summary from last night.

Lakisha Jones Great voice, unpleasant presentation. If you don't look at her she is amazing. Unfortunately looks are (and should be) a big part of the package. Safe.

Gina Glocksen Probably her best performance yet. Gina in starting to find her groove. Safe.

Sanjaya Malakar Like Simon says, this guy has some balls for a 17 yr old. At least he's trying to be unique. And I think he'll make it through another week. Safe.

Phil Stacey Last night's mimic of Sting was spot on, really good. And he was smart enough to wear a cap. That bald head of his is really distracting. Safe.

Chris Sligh
I don't want to be rude but: Appalling! Not only did he sing the Police Song (which he obviously had not heard before) badly, he looked like a bum. If you going to be on National Television, at least present yourself properly. Talk to Haley about that. Bye bye !

Haley Scarnato
I really dislike "True Colors" and to be honest Haley was a bit weak on it. Her voice was pretty but, as Simon said, forgettable. Still, she looked great and has a fantastic stage presence. Safe.

Blake Lewis A very nice understated rendition of The Cure song. Very professional as usual from Blake. Safe.

Jordin Sparks The judges loved her performance, I thought it sucked hard. Just terrible. Doesn't matter, based on past performances, she is : Safe.

Melinda Doolittle Yeah, yeah, great voice and really knows how to sing but what happened to her neck? That's what I want to know. She'll no doubt be in the final two or at least three. Not my favorite, based on looks. Safe, duh.

Chris Richardson
I absolutely cannot stand this guy. His voice is like nails on a blackboard for me. It's just creepy and I wish he'd get voted off tonight. He is lucky the other Chris had such a terrible night. Unfortunately, Safe.