Monday, March 05, 2007

Movie Review: The Devil Wears Prada



Wow, talk about a chick flick, this one has to be the queen of them all. I rented this one to watch with my wife at home, it had Meryl Streep and she's not known to do bad movies. So how bad could it be?

Can any movie be more "girlish"? No sex, no violence, no profanity, just a lot of cattiness and fashion. I have to attest that if there is a subject I know nothing about, it's Fashion.

However, it became a source of interest, as the movie progressed, to anxiously await and then admire the outfits the ladies wore for each scene change.

But what saved the movie for me and the reason I have to recommend it is actress Anne Hathaway.

Not for her acting ability but rather for her sublime doey eyed, porcelain skinned, long dark chocolate haired, full lipped and rounded bosomed beauty packaged in this enchanting aura of naive innocence.

Mmmm, talk about eye candy! Thankfully for the men there are massive doses of Anne all over the screen, I don't think there are many scenes she is not in.

Movie: 5 out of 10. Anne: A perfect 10